Waste contains numerous recyclable materials that represent a significant source of raw materials. In order to use them, the recycling rate is to be increased significantly. At the same time, recycling and disposal companies must reduce their costs and improve productivity. Sustainable solutions and new technologies, such as the digitalisation of recycling processes, can help. They also increase the transparency of the paths of waste and materials. Waste and recycling facilities must reliably ensure the transport of heterogeneous materials, because downtimes and backlogs in disposal are costly.
Mayfran places great emphasis on reliability and minimum downtime in the development and production of its products. Offers range from simple conveying solutions to complete turnkey systems for more effective separation and high resale value of all recyclables - from waste reception to ash transport in waste incineration. We support them by:
- Optimising the value of recycled materials,
- Increasing the uptime, and the utilisation and longevity of your equipment,
- reducing the cost of cooling lubricants and maintenance,
- effectively managing the flow of recyclables,
- Automating your plant operations.