Medical technology operates in a challenging environment that is constantly changing. Digitalisation, artificial intelligence and demographic change require new strategies. Current research results are moving in the direction of personalised medicine, which is tailored to the genetic and biological characteristics of the individual. Medical technology is accordingly focusing on the development of technologies for individual therapies. At the same time, costs must be reduced without compromising quality.
In an industry where precision and surface quality are critical, managing coolant quality and flow rates has a significant impact on production yields. Mayfran offers a complete range of chip and coolant management solutions both at the machine tool and in central processing systems. From unique application-specific solutions to turnkey system solutions, we can help you:
- improve the precision and surface finish of your parts,
- increase tool life
- achieve a longer service life and higher availability of your machinery,
- generally reduce the wear of components and -equipment,
- reduce costs for cooling lubricants and maintenance,
- manage scrap more effectively; and
- Automate chip collection, processing and transport.