Probably the biggest challenge for the electronics industry is the balancing act between cost efficiency and high quality. At the same time, it has to minimise its impact on the environment, for example by using recycled materials or avoiding toxins in its products. The most diverse and constantly changing requirements of a heterogeneous clientele, from the automotive industry to game console manufacturers, constantly demand new and innovative technologies. At the same time, the electronics industry has to face globalisation and increasing political instabilities.
Electronics manufacturing is a very demanding process that requires optimised material separation, scrap disposal and material handling. For this, Mayfran offers filtration, chip transport, scrap management and recycling solutions - from application-specific devices to turnkey system solutions:
- Improvement of chip disposal processes,
- increase in scrap quality,
- optimised machine utilisation and operating time,
- improved service life of machines and equipment,
- reduced component wear of machine tools through reliable chip removal and continuous coolant cleaning, as well as a
- reduction of costs for cooling lubricant and maintenance.