The timber industry competes with other sectors such as the paper, furniture and construction industries for scarce raw materials. Forest fires and pest infestations further endanger the availability of wood. Wood is also increasingly used as a heating material. Transport costs, especially for long distances or rough terrain, can be considerable and have a negative impact on the environment. Emission regulations are becoming increasingly strict at the same time. New technologies, such as automated raw material collection and networked production facilities, can help to overcome these challenges.
As a leading supplier of solutions for material supply and processing, Mayfran can provide support in wood processing. The wood industry mostly works with continuous processes. This makes it all the more important to have a comprehensive service and maintenance programme to ensure that systems and equipment are always in perfect condition and perform optimally. Our systems help you achieve this goal with:
- Reliable handling of heterogeneous materials such as wood chips, chippings or pellets,
- Longer operating times and higher utilisation of machines and equipment,
- Lower maintenance costs,
- longer service life of your machinery,
- more effective management of recyclable material flows and
- the automation of your plant operation.